Fall 2020 Delivery of Services
International Support Services is working remotely and is open virtually 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Virtual Drop-In Advising
Virtual "Drop-In" advising sessions are available Monday through Friday 1:30pm to 4:00pm. These virtual drop-in sessions are only for:
- General and specific questions (for students and scholars)
- Processing of reduced course load requests (electronically signed I-20s).
All other processes require a virtual appointment. To request a virtual drop-in, click the button below and provide your full name and the purpose of your “drop-in” request.
Virtual phone or Zoom appointments are offered 9:00-11:30am Tuesday-Friday and 1:30-4:00pm Monday-Friday. In-person appointments are not an option because of COVID.
Call ISS at (785) 864-3617 to set up an appointment.
Limited Physical Office Hours
The ISS office in Strong Hall, room 2, will be physically open 1:30pm – 5:00pm Monday to Friday for:
- helping new students answer questions
- dropping-off and picking up of documents
- urgent issues requiring immediate support
Fall 2020 semester
As we prepare for the Fall 2020 semester please check the following sites frequently. As we get answers from government agencies about border closures, visa services, and how COVID-19 will impact class enrollment we will update the following pages.
Important Updates from ISS
KU International Affairs Town Hall session
July 16, 2020
Event Calendar Spotlight
ISS Instagram Takeover
Each week we'll be handing our Instagram account over to YOU to post pictures that show us your experiences and perspective. If you would like to "host" the ISS Instagram account in the coming weeks email ISS programs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out the ISS Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/issatku/
Show & Tell
Show us your country and tell us about your culture! You're invited to make a video on your phone about anything you'd like to share with us. Sign up at https://forms.gle/QEH3s7s4HWAehhNU6
- Perform a song or dance
- Teach us how to make a special dish, or show us how to make a unique craft.
- Share some beautiful photos of your country and tell us about them
- Teach us how to say a few sentences in your native language
International Leader of the Week